Welcome to our space for collective sharing and learning!
Evaluations rely on examples of good practices and innovative approaches. The exchange of evaluations and ideas is as crucial as the evaluation process itself. Being part of network of evaluation professionals could provide you with insights in others experiences and allows you to share your own experiences among a broader community.
This community platform offers you the unique opportunity to add your voice on ways to improve environmental evaluations and how knowledge can be shared.
How to get involved:
- Become a member to share your thoughts and comment on various activities on Earth-Eval
- Join our LinkedIn discussion forum which has now reached over 2000 members to post environmental evaluations
- Follow us on Twitter @eartheval
- Visit our YouTube channel
Be part of the community:
- Become a blogger and write about your work
- Contribute and shape our research studies by commenting on approach papers and draft reports
- Share evaluations within the community and receive feedback
- Browse and submit to evaluations to our electronic library featuring more than 500 evaluation reports • Participate in webinars and present your findings