The GEF Independent Evaluation Office is holding the 4th conference integration between environmental domains, and between environmental and socioeconomic and policy domains, and what this means for evaluation. The objective is to bring together experts and young evaluators to share experiences and inform future evaluation practice, with outcomes disseminated through webinars and a book.
Abstracts are being accepted for consideration, for those wishing to contribute to discussions please submit your abstracts around one of the following themes:
- Integrated perspectives to climate change, biodiversity conservation, and ecosystem services;
- Climate change adaptation, resilience, and nature-based solutions;
- Conflict, fragility, and environmental and social sustainability;
- Indigenous perspectives to natural resources and the environment;
- Circular economy;
- Private sector contributions to sustainability transitions;
- Sustainable cities; and
- Marine pollution, coastal management, and plastics.
click here full conference details.